Monitor the quality of products in the warehouse
A driven and committed Quality Controller (QC) is needed at Lehmann & Troost. In your role as QC, you are responsible for checking and monitoring the quality of our products. Indirectly, you ensure the quality of our products and the satisfaction of our customers.
Your duties and responsibilities as a QC
- Performing checks on fruit and vegetable quality according to established procedures and guidelines
- Reporting deviations
- Recording and analysing quality data
- Communicating quality problems to the company’s sales department
- Managing and maintaining quality documentation and archives.
Job profile of a Quality Controller
The following assets are important to have for the function of a QC
- MBO/HBO working and thinking level
- Experience with quality controls in the AGF sector is an advantage
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as HACCP and BRC
- Analytical, accurate and solution-oriented
- Good communication skills and team player
- Flexible and stress-resistant
- Living in the area of Waddinxveen
Apply now for the position of quality controller
Are you the quality controller we are looking for, and would you like to contribute to the quality of our fruit and vegetables? Then apply immediately and send us your CV and cover letter!
About Lehmann & Troost
Lehmann & Troost is a family business in fruit and vegetables based in Waddinxveen. ‘The race of quality has no finsihline’ our motto, to which we strive with the yellow company. Honest, direct, hard-working and an eye for each other are characteristics that characterise the culture at our company. When you join Lehmann & Troost, you are part of the team, and we all go for the best results together.